Booking Terms & Conditions for Gites les Chaffauds
1. Please check the availability Calendar for Gítes Les Chaffauds.
2. If your dates are available and you wish to book, please click on the start date on the calendar and then complete the booking details.
3. We update our availability charts as soon as a booking is confirmed so the calendars will be up to date.
4. We will reply to your booking request within 24 hours.
5. In order to secure your booking we ask that you complete the on-line Booking Form on our website and arrange for a payment of a 30% non-refundable deposit for the total cost of the holiday.
6. Rental charges are based on the agreement that no more than the original number of persons listed on the booking form may occupy the facility or use the premises.
7. Please note that Bedding and Towels are not provided with this holiday rental.
1. A 30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
2. The remaining 70% balance must be paid at least 8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. (We will send an email to remind you of this date).
3. A £300 Security deposit is required against any damages caused and this will be paid along with your final payment.
4. Once we have received the online booking form & deposit we will send out confirmation of all details by email.
5. If booking your holiday less than 8 weeks prior to the start date, then we will require payment in full when booking.
6. Payments can be made by electronic bank transfer or credit card, either in Sterling or Euros to a UK or French bank account.
7. If paying by direct bank transfer - either to a UK or French bank account - we will provide bank details for you to complete a transfer when we receive your booking information.
8. The Security Deposit of £300 is payable to cover any damage to the property or contents, although the client's liability is not limited to this amount. The Security Deposit will be refunded or accounted for within 2 weeks of the end of the holiday.
9. Security Deposits will not be returned on the day of departure, as we need to clean & inspect the house first.
10. The house must be left in the same clean & tidy condition as it was found, including emptying all rubbish bins, cleaning fridges and cookers and removing all food stuffs before departure.
11. Any additional services, will be paid for on arrival. Please note that these charges cannot be taken out of the Security Deposit.
Duration of Rental
1. Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday, except from September until the end of June when booking periods may vary – information given on request.
2. The rental period will commence at 16.30 on the first day and terminate at 10.00 on the last day.
1. In the event of a cancellation by the guests prior to 8 weeks before the holiday start - only the Booking Deposit will be forfeited. Thereafter, cancellation charges will be the full rental price.
2. If we are able to re-let your cancelled holiday, we will refund your deposit and final payment (where appropriate), however we will deduct £50 as an administration fee.
3. We would strongly recommend that clients take out insurance at the time of booking – to cover medical, personal and cancellation charges.
4. For guests travelling from the UK, you should apply for a GHIC Health Insurance card too.
1. In the event of any equipment breakdown the guest is asked to notify us, and repairs will be completed as soon as possible.
2. We will not be liable for any temporary stoppage to the supply of public services to the property (i.e.: electricity, water, internet, etc.) nor in respect of any equipment or appliance failure.
3. No unauthorised use of personal electrical appliances (fans, heaters, electric blankets etc.)
4. Smoking is not permitted inside these houses; it is allowed in the courtyard garden, using the ashtrays provided.